Goals & Objectives
GOAL 1: QUALITY AND EXCELLENCE
To provide quality tertiary and advanced education that meets global standards.
1. To subject all academic programs for accreditation/assessment by the following:
2. To continuously pursue an aggressive faculty development program
a. Surpass national passing percentage.
b. Produce topnotchers
c. To be included in the list of Top Performing Schools in the region/country.
GOAL 2: RELEVANCE and RESPONSIVENESS
To provide relevant curricular programs that cater and respond to the needs and demands of the local and global market.
1. To enrich and update curricular programs responsive to industry needs.
2. To broaden, strengthen and aggressively pursue and sustain linkages on academic programs, projects and activities.
GOAL 3: EFFICIENCY AND EFFECTIVENESS
To continuously promote wise use of resources and faster delivery of quality services to the targeted customers.
1. To effectively monitor and evaluate instructional programs
2. To Enhance competitiveness of graduates in the job market employment.
GOAL 4: ACCESS AND EQUITY
To provide clientele access to higher and advanced education.
1. To reach out to a greater number of socially diversified studentry including the marginalize.
2. To provide a variety and/or packages of assistantships to students
3. To grant awards/ incentives to exemplary performing faculty and students