Goals and Objectives
To promote countryside development through generation, verification, adoption and commercialization of appropriate technologies and strategies for sustainable development.
1. To generate new knowledge and technologies for poverty reduction, food security and sustainable resource management
2. To support quality assurance assessments of the University
3. To develop an experts pool
To develop a mechanism to ensure relevance of researches
1 To formulate a relevant research agenda
2. To create new mechanisms for sharing ideas and best practices between government and the private sector.
To provide efficient services to various stakeholders.
1. To develop/improve the implementation of policies and the monitoring of research and development activities
2. To facilitate data/report generation/provision
3. To intensify resource generation and sharing
4. Encourage the conduct of more researches
To increase access of various stakeholders to research findings and services
1. To disseminate research outputs to various stakeholders
2. To showcase technologies and research results
3. To capitalize on frontier/cutting-edge science that will dramatically increase agricultural productivity and efficiency.